Parrish Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Parrish Rental Property
We offer a full range of Parrish property management services tailored to you as an investor, homeowner, or landlord. We have an extensive portfolio of single family homes, townhouses and condos in the Parrish area.
The Property Owner’s Needs Drive Our Business!
- The Owners specific goals and objectives are the primary consideration in the management of your property. We listen to you, the property owner.
- We relieve the stress from owning investment property. In addition to our expertise, we provide 24 hour coverage. We manage both residential and vacation properties.
- Our fees are competitive, our service outstanding!
- Management fees may be tax deductible.
- We provide owners with a monthly accounting of their property. A year end statement and applicable tax forms are provided to each owner.
- Owners and tenants deal directly with corporate officers, not hourly reservationists or employees providing all parties with superior service.
- Real Estate has historically been a less volatile investment. Area real estate continues to appreciate. Many accountants recommend having a diverse portfolio consisting of liquid assets, stocks and real estate. If you don't already own investment property, talk to your financial adviser. You may already own property that could provide valuable income to you.
- Our staff stays current with regulations that affect your real estate investment. Property management is our full time endeavor and not a sideline to a real estate sales career. This allows the property owner the security knowing the management of his property is always the primary focus of our attention.
The Tenant is an Important Factor in the Management of your Property!
- The owner of the property is the cornerstone of our business however without qualified tenants properties would generate little or no income.
- At Home Rentals of Manatee we keep up with area trends, through a variety of resources, allowing us to react quickly to provide you with the highest rental rates at the best terms.
- Our policies have been developed through years of experience. They are fair to tenants yet formulated for the protection of the property owner.
Contact us for additional information on how we can service your investment by completing the form to the right >>
Inquire About Our Services
Parrish Area Information
A post office called Parish was established in 1879, and the name was changed to Parrish in 1950. The community was named for Crawford Parrish, a rancher and original owner of the town site.
Parrish contains the Florida Railroad Museum, which operates weekend passenger rides round trip from Parrish north about 6 miles to Willow. Source From Wikipedia